Bedini SSG -> Build #1
Bedini SSG Battery Energizer
Build #1 - July 2007
- To replicate the Bedini Monopole Mechanical Oscillator Energizer
with Simplified School Girl (SSG) Radiant Energy circuit as per USA
- To understand the principle behind the device (back EMF /
- The SSG device uses high voltage impulses to condition new and
desulphate and recondition old batteries. This process can coax
longer life cycles out of new batteries and recondition / bring back
to life old batteries (batteries that can no longer be charged by
- The SSG device can be constructed in many form factors, from
very small to very large.
- A variation of the SSG device can be used to charge large banks
- A variation of the SSG device can be used to power itself while
- Those wishing to replicate this project should read all the
posts in the official Bedini Monopole group on Yahoo (refer the
Reference Material section below), and view all the BMERC material
on this page.
- Order the parts.
- Construct rotor frame.
- Attach magnets to rotor.
- Build bifilar coil.
- Build SSG circuit.
- Check and double-check everything.
- Attach secondary battery to circuit (the battery that is to be
- Attach the primary battery to the circuit (the battery used to
"drive" the rotor).
- Spin the rotor.
- Observe basic usage.
- Learn to take key measurements.
- Wooden Rotor Frame and Rotor [1
- Plastic Spool (for Coil) [1